I was first introduced to the beautiful gift of Reiki in 1997 and since that time it has helped me in so many ways. I am calmer, happier and more content with my life; my confidence and self-worth have improved dramatically. Reiki has assisted my body to heal itself from disease and illness on more than one occasion; and I still marvel at the healing responses my family, friends and clients display, not just on a physical level but within every aspect of their life.
Reiki has the capacity to support our busy and demanding way of life. When we receive Reiki we can let go of our active mind, truly relax and reconnect with our heart and soul, releasing the stresses and strains that hold us back. When this happens negative energy is transformed into its positive opposite and wonderful changes can occur.
- Induces a sense of harmony, deep relaxation and inner peace
- Reduces anxiety
- Eases symptoms of depression
- Improves digestion
- Reduces Pain
- Improves focus and memory
- Eases symptoms of stress
- Reduces side effects from medication and medical procedures
- Improves mood
- Improves self esteem
- Assists sleep and improves quality of sleep
- Supports the grieving process
- Improves recovery from illness or injuries
- Leads you to experience a greater sense of meaning in your life
- When the Reiki energy of Compassion and Love touches us Healing establishes itself!
If you are a healthy person then Reiki is for relaxation, to relieve stress and to restore personal energy.
If you are unwell, or have a problem, whether this is on a physical, mental, emotional or spiritual level, Reiki may be the key you discover that allows you to take responsibility for your own healing.
To assist your progression with Reiki Self Treatments I have created ‘Reimedology’ sessions where you can relax, de-stress, unwind and further enhance your Reiki experience.
Connect and Enjoy the Journey!